Strawberry Banana Granola Yogurt Bowl
This is a very quick and simple recipe! It’s perfect for when you don’t have a lot of time in the mornings and want something quick and easy. Take a look below and see how to make your own version of my Strawberry Banana Granola Yogurt Bowl (inspired by the Chunky Strawberry from Jamba Juice).
- Strawberry Yoplait Yogurt Container
- 5 fresh strawberries
- Granola Oats
- 1/2 banana
- Add in 2 or 3 scoops of strawberry yogurt to your bowl (you can also freeze some of the yogurt too)
- Next, add in about 1 (or more, your choice) scoops of peanut butter granola to your bowl.
- Cut the banana in to smaller, individual pieces and add to bowl
- Next, cut all 5 strawberries in half and add to bowl.
This recipe is also great with blueberries added any other fruit of your choice. I would make sure with this breakfast meal, to include some sort of added protein, (blueberries or cherries is also good in this recipe as well).
As always, thank you for taking the time to read and subscribe to my blog.